|CPU||Cortex A53 1.2 GHz|
|Total USB ports (all types)||4|
|Graphic port type||HDMI|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, Wireless N|
|Exposed 5¼ bays||0|
|Hidden 5¼ bays||0|
|Exposed 3½ bays||0|
|Hidden 3½ bays||0|
|Exposed 2½ bays||0|
|Hidden 2½ bays||0|
1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
1 x 16GB microSD card w/adapter pre-loaded with the NOOBS image
1 x Enclosure
1 x 5.25VDC 2.4A USB Power Supply
1 x Quick Start Guide with downloadable manuals
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with 1.2GHz 64-bit Quad Core and 1GB Ram
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the latest 1.2GHZ Quad Core 1GB Ram credit-card sized SBC (single board computer). It's a miniature ARM-based PC which can be used for many of the things that a desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays High-Definition video.
What's difference from the "Raspberry Pi 2 Model B"?
• Built-in WiFi & Bluetooth!
• 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core processor vs the Pi2's 900MHz 32-bit quad-core processor
• 50-60% Performance Increase in 32-bit mode
• LED's moved slightly so might not show through all cases
What's the same as the "Raspberry Pi 2 Model B"?
Everything else! Same size and layout as the Pi2 so most Pi2 parts (cases, add-on boards, etc) still fit.
• 1.2GHz 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor
• Video/Audio Out via HDMI, 4-pole 3.5mm connector, or Raw LCD (DSI)
• 4 x USB2.0 Ports with up to 1.2A output
• 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
• Built-in B/G/N WiFi
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.1
• 40-pin GPIO Header
• 15-pin CSI Camera Interface Connector
• Size of a credit card
• 1GB LPDDR2 RAM
• Official Board
• Backwards Compatible: Most exisitng software for the Pi2 will still work on this latest model
Official Black & Grey Case for Raspberry Pi
Finally, the Official Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspberry Pi Case is now available! Specially made and beautifully crafted, this nifty and tactile snap-together case is designed to to protect the Raspberry Pi! Side pieces can be individually removed to enable access to the GPIO, and the top can also be removed to enable the addition of HATs or other GPIO periphery! There's even LED lights pipes to top it all off!
• High-quality ABS construction
• Removable side panels and lid for easy access to GPIO, camera and display connectors
• Light pipes for power and activity LEDs
• Fabulous Raspberry Red and White Colour Combination
• 5 Part "Snap-Fit" Enclosure
• Stick on rubber feet for case stability
Official Raspberry Pi power supply, ideal for use with any Raspberry Pi board. This power supply comes with 1.5m Micro USB lead and Australian plug. It supports up to 2.5A of current which is plenty to power devices through the four USB ports on the board.
• Designed to take full advantage of the improved power management on the Raspberry Pi 3
• Compatible with all Raspberry Pi Models
• ErP Level 6 Efficiency Rating
Thick DC cable from AC Plug to Micro connector meaning low voltage drop in cable. Other PSU's / cables use standard USB cable with thin inner-cores causing high voltage drop. Recommended power supply for the new Pi 3
• There is no click-in and click-out design for card reader on Raspberry Pi 3. You just need to insert your TF Card to bottom of card reader or pull card out directly. It is a different design from Raspberry Pi 2.
• NOOBs is the fastest way to get the various operating systems for your Raspberry Pi. This 16GB Micro SD card can boot multiple operating systems, allowing quick and easy set-up of your Raspberry Pi.
• Please ensure your operating system is kept up to date by running the following: sudo apt-get update & sudo apt-get upgrade.
You may also like
Please read our terms and conditions
While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we are not liable for any omissions or errors.