Advanced control for the whole home
Streamline your life with intuitive, integrated control of both home entertainment and home control devices.
· Change channels, adjust volume, fast-forward, or rewind using gestures on the bright 2.4” touchscreen.
· Easily find the right button, even in the dark, with motion-activated, backlit controls.
· Keep your eyes on your entertainment, not your remote, with vibration feedback.
· Customize the dedicated media playback, cable/satellite, and DVR controls to your preferences.
· Control and adjust smart home devices with dedicated controls.
· Keep Harmony Elite charged and ready with the convenient charging station.
· The replaceable battery has 20% greater capacity than previous generation Harmony remotes.
Bring your connected home to life
Combine your entertainment, lighting, blinds, locks, and more to create unique experiences, whether “Movie Time” or “Good Night”.*
· Control connected home devices such as Philips Hue and LIFX lights, August smart locks, Nest thermostats, Honeywell, and more.
· Works with SmartThingsSM, INSTEON, and IFTTT smart home platforms.
· Compatible with advanced home entertainment devices like Apple TV, Roku, and Sonos.
· Use with popular IR or Bluetooth game consoles such as Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation4, PlayStation3 or Wii.
· Replace up to fifteen home entertainment remotes.
Now, smart phone equals smart home
Harmony App turns your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet into a personal universal remote.
· Launch multi-device activities with just one touch.
· Adjust volume, change channels and control movies and shows with on-screen gestures.
· Jump directly to your favorite shows with up to 50 customizable channel Favorites.
· Check the status of connected devices like lights or locks-even when away from home.
Harmony Hub makes the connection
The included Harmony Hub sends commands from the remote or the app using IR, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth wireless signals.*
· Works with over 270,000 compatible home entertainment devices from more than 6,000 brands.
· Control devices behind closed cabinets and inside doors.
· Control devices directly, according to custom schedules, or in response to sensors.**
· Note: **Sensors sold separately.
Get started in minutes
Easily and quickly set up Harmony Elite using the Harmony mobile app for iOS or Android.
· Download Harmony App for free download at the iOS App Store or Google Play.*
· Use the app to enter your device model numbers and brands. This eliminates trial-and-error entry.
· Use the app to scan your home Wi-Fi network to find existing devices for even faster setup.
· Customize your home experience with device groups, programmed activations, and multi-device, one-touch activities.
· Setup can also be completed using an Internet-connected PC or Mac.
· Note: *Initial mobile or online setup required. Data rates may apply for mobile app download.
· Height: 19.2 cm (7.56 in)
· Width: 5.4 cm (2.13 in)
· Depth: 2.9 cm (1.14 in)
· Weight: 163.8 g (5.78 oz)
· Height: 10.48 cm (4.16 in)
· Width: 12.8 cm (4.88 in)
· Depth: 2.54 cm (1.0 in)
· Weight: 110.56 g (3.9 oz)
· Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
For mobile setup and control:
· iOS: iPhone 4S or later, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini, iPod touch (5th generation or later) device with iOS 8.0 or higher
· Android: Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.2 or later
· Bluetooth Smart technology-enabled iOS or Android device
· Harmony App: download from the App StoreSM or Google Play
For online setup:
· Windows PC: Windows10,Windows 8, or Windows 7
· Intel Mac OS computer: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
You may also like
Please read our terms and conditions
While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we are not liable for any omissions or errors.