|Phone support in New Zealand
|Laser Car Crash Camera HD, 2.5" display
In stock as at 11 Dec
|$90.90 incl GST (including FREE delivery)
What do I get for my money?
Pay by Direct Credit and save $1.36
3 key feature benefits:
· 1: 720p True HD resolution - Capture more detail
· 2: Motion record - peace of mind when you're not there
· 3: IR LED's - record better at night or in low light.
Car Crash Camera HD720p 2.5" LCD
Wide angle lens, rechargable battery, loop recording
Gotcha! The Navig8r in car / portable High Definition digital video recorder (Crashcam) will record everything leaving no doubt as to what happened in the event of an incident / accident. Easy to setup, simple to use and highly effective, this car DVR has 8 infrared illuminators which allows for better recording at night or in low light. The True 720p high definition video (other products are merely software enhanced ("interpolated") - to look like 720p) gives you enough detail to pick out number plates, street signs and even the faces of witnesses. Recording in a continuous loop, the Navcam-HD turns on when you car is on and turns off when you switch off the ignition so simply "set and forget". You can even choose to leave the unit on (it has a rechargable battery) when you're not there and the Navcam-HD will start recording as soon as it senses a movement... ideal for those times when your car is unattended in a car park. Playback of files is also a breeze. The Navcam-HD can playback content on the colour LCD or it can connect to a PC or a TV with the supplied cables.
· True 720P HD video recording in AVI format, no special software needed for playback
· Video output: 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps, True 720P HD (not software interpolated)
· Standard .avi video formats and .jpg image formats for maximum playback compatibility.
· Photo output: Maximum resolution JPEG 2560 x 1920 (5 megapixels)
· Built-in Infra Red LEDs for improved image quality in low light.
· High density CMOS sensor for high quality image capture and processing
· High-speed dynamic video recording, instant response to light environment
· 2.5 inch colour TFT LCD display screen
· 270 degree rotatable lens for optimum positioning or record what’s behind you.
· On board rechargeable Lithium battery - great for taking the camera with you or leave it on to monitor motion
· Motion detect recording for when you’re not there.
· 120 degree wide angle lens to capture more detail.
· Multi language menu.
· Loop cycle record in selectable 2 or 5 or 15 minute increments
· Time and date stamp on video or still image whilst recording
· USB direct connection to PC (no need for a card reader)
· When in used in a car, automatic on / off when car is on / off
· This device can be charged and record at the same time.
· Supports Micro SDHC up to 32GB. Class 4 cards are recommended
· Built-in microphone
· AV OUT function for playback on TV’s / AV monitors.
· Portable - runs on batteries so take it with you!
· Form Factor: Portable all in one camera / LCD device
· LCD screen size: 2.5
· Memory Card Slot: Micro SD (class 4 cards recommended)
· Microphone: High sensitivity Mic on board
· 12v Mini USB car charger: Included - with long length cable
· Still Picture resolution: 5MP
· Adjustable lens (front): 270 degree rotatable to record back images
· auto on/off with car on/off: yes
· Video Capture Resolution: 720p at 30fps (1280 x 720) True HD
· IR sensors for low light recording: 8 sensors surrounding lens
· Charging Connection: Standard Mini USB (Cable included)
· Video Output: AV out to TV via 3.5mm to RCA cable (included)
· GPS tracking function (via Google Maps): no
· Video Playback File Format: .avi
· Video Playback software: not required
· Windscreen Mount: Slim line suction mount
· Rechargable Battery / Capacity: 370 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
· Motion Detect Record (whilst stationary): Yes
· Loop recording : selectable in 2 or 5 or 15 minute segments
· Wide Angle Lens: 120 degree wide angle to maximum coverage
· Dual Cameras (incl. occupant camera): no
· On device Menu Controls: power, mode, ok, up/down, flip(for screen), reset
ON device menu options:
· image size (video resolution): Select 720p (HD) or 480 (VGA)
· Time Stamp: Select to put date/time on recorded image
· Motion Detection: Select on or off
· Audio record (Mic on/off): Select on or off
· Set Record Segment Time: Select 2 or 5 or 15 minute increments
· Night Mode (IR LED illuminators): Select on or off
· Format Memory Card: Select to format Micro SD card
· Menu Language: Select from 8 languages
· Reset to Default Settings: Select to reset seting to factory default
· Frequency (for video output): Select 50Hz or 60Hz depending on your TV
· Date / time set: Set the time and date
· TV out (set PAL or NTSC): Select PAL or NTSC depending on your TV
· Delete images / video on device: Select to delete one or all images / videos
· Show image/video thumbnails: Show video / images as small thumbnails
· Adjust volume of speaker: Adjust playback volume
· Main Product Name: Car Crash Camera HD720p 2.5" LCD
· Secondary Name: wide angle lens, rechargable battery, loop recording
· Product Code: NAVCAM-HD
· Weight(kg): 0.12
· Dimensions(mm): w: 132 h: 62 d: 33
While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we are not liable for any
omissions or errors.
Please read our terms and conditions