|Phone support in New Zealand
|D-Link DNR-322L mydlink SecureCenter Network Video Recorder, 2-Bay
Out of stock
|$330.29 incl GST (including FREE delivery)
What do I get for my money?
Pay by direct credit and save $4.95
| Submit a review
There may be differences between this item and the reviewed product. Please check the specifications before ordering
Access Your Recorded Video Footage Anywhere Anytime With mydlink™ Network Video Recorder
• Camera & HDD Compatibility List
• 2-bay Network Video Recorder, uses inexpensive 3.5” SATA drives
• mydlink™ enabled for the easiest way to monitor your home, from your iPad, iPhone or Android devices
• Record simultaneously from up to 9 cameras
• Simultaneous recording and playback
• Gigabit connectivity for fast transmission speeds
• User/group quotas for security and confidentiality
• RAID 1 technology to automatically mirror the contents of one Hard Drive to another
• D-Link Green™ energy-saving design
The mydlink™ Network Video Recorder is a standalone storage device that can record video simultaneously from up to nine network cameras without requiring users to turn on their PC. This device not only supports mydlink™ cameras but can be used to record footage from a range of D Link business cameras, which makes it an ideal DIY security solution for both homes and small businesses. With mydlink™ technology, the DNR-322L can be accessed remotely via a web browser from any computer connected to the Internet, just by logging into your mydlink™ account. Once connected, you can watch live video from any of your cameras, or playback recorded footage with the intuitive on-screen controls. With no set up fees or subscription costs, home and business users have the most flexible way to ensure their properties are secure.
The easiest way to home monitoring
With the mydlink™ Network Video Recorder it has never been easier to create a complete monitoring system for your home or small business. Unlike other solutions that require users to change their network settings to access their NVR from the Internet, the DNR-322L is simple to manage and access. Simply run the installation CD, assign your NVR to your mydlink™ account or if you are a first time user, set one up, and you are ready to go. The DNR-322L will even automatically discover your D-Link cameras in your network for you.
A complete and flexible security solution
The DNR-322L is the perfect solution for small businesses or people that travel and need to leave their properties unattended for long periods of time. With 2 bays for standard 3.5 inch, inexpensive Hard Drives, you can choose the recording capacity that best suits your needs. For example, two 3TB hard drives can store high-quality audio and video from four DCS-942L cameras for up to 6 weeks. The DNR-322L can be set up to record only during certain periods of time (for example, at night or during the weekends), or based on events, like on motion detection, so the recording capacity can be extended much longer.
Users have a variety of options for viewing and organising camera footage on-screen. If multiple cameras have been set up in a property, users can simply drag and drop video from selected cameras to the viewing area. Camera names and recording statuses are clearly displayed for easy reference. Users can control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functions from within the interface or by directly clicking on the video.
User accounts can be set up to limit access to the NVR or assign different access privileges for users by specifying the cameras they are allowed to access. For added security (for example to protect business premises) the recorded footage can be backed up to external storage on a different location. The NVR also includes the option to protect data using a RAID 1 configuration, which duplicates recorded video onto two separate hard drives. So your video is safe even if one of the Hard Drives fails.
Extensive Recording Functionality
The mydlink™ Network Video Recorder’s interface allows for straightforward configuration including compression, resolution, and frame rate for all connected cameras. Once the cameras have been set up, recordings can be made continuously, or according to a user-defined schedule. The NVR also provides event recording based on specific triggers such as when motion is detected.
The Network Video Recorder with mydlink™ is part of D-Link Green™, D-Link’s programme for providing eco-friendly alternatives without compromising performance: if the Hard Drives are not used in a configurable period of time, or data is not being transmitted, the DNR-322L will enter stand-by mode to save power. Also, the silent fan will adapt its speed depending on the Hard Drives’ temperature.
· Supports all D-Link network cameras. Includes support for auto-discovery, and up to 3 megapixel resolution.
· Max. capacity (NVR mode only):
- H.264 1080P (bitrate): 90 Mbps
- H.264 720P (bitrate): 90 Mbps
- MJPEG 1080P (frame rate): 90 fps
- MJPEG 720P (frame rate): 192 fps
- Max. capacity (NVR+File Server mode):
- H.264 1080P (bitrate): 68 Mbps
- H.264 720P (bitrate): 68 Mbps
- MJPEG 1080P (frame rate): 70 fps
- MJPEG 720P (frame rate): 150 fps
Audio & Video Recording
· Synchronized audio & video recording
· H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG (for supported cameras)
· Resolution, quality, frame rate, enable audio, go to camera interface
· Record by schedule, manual, and event-based recording
· Motion-triggered recording
Remote Live View
· Supported via IE Explorer (Max. 9 simultaneous channels)
· Supports mydlink portal (Max. 1 simultaneous channel)
Remote live view control
· Live view, preset/go, patrol, focus, PTZ functions, snapshot, full screen, digital zoom, e-map, multiple view (1/4/6/9/16/25/36/48) with duplicated carrier
Remote Playback Control
· Playback with normal, fast forward/rewind and step forward/rewind
· Supported via IE and NVR client
· Playback system with timeline GUI, search by event, area, cameras, date and time
· Internet Explorer and NVR client support 1-channel playback
· Digital zoom
· Auto recycling when disk storage is full
· Export videos to AVI or ASF file
· Export images to BMP or JPG file
· Additional accounts can be created to allow user access to the system, and specify authorization for camera channels, PTZ, etc
· Set the system time (D-Link NTP, input time, sync with computer, Daylight Saving Time)
· D-Link DDNS server support
· Remote software can backup raw data to redundant storage
· Auto backup of previous day’s video to FTP server
· Camera status, System status
· Still picture EMAP support
Network service protocols
· IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
· DHCP Client
· NTP Client (D-Link)
· DNS Client
· DDNS Client (D-Link)
· SMTP Client
· HTTP Server
· IP filtering
· mydlink web portal - Internet Explorer 7 or newer
· HTTP Web browser - Internet Explorer 7 or newer (32 bit OS only)
· NVR Search Utility
While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we are not liable for any
omissions or errors.
Please read our terms and conditions