|QNAP TS-119P II NAS, 1-bays
Out of stock
|$409.46 incl GST (including FREE delivery)
What do I get for my money?
Pay by Direct Credit and save $6.14
|Internal drive interface||
SATA 3 Gb/s
3x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA
• Cross-platform Data Sharing Center
• Complete Backup Solutions
• Revolutionary Home Video, Music & Photo Center
• Personal/Private Cloud Storage
• QMobile App for On-the-go Contents Access
• Superior Performance with 2.0 GHz CPU
• Energy-efficient & Eco-friendly
Featuring versatile applications for data storing, sharing, and backup, paired with top-notch hardware specifications among the same class products, the TS-119P II provides an extraordinary solution for home and SOHO environments.Besides, its cross-platform support provides a seamless file sharing solution for Windows®, Mac®, and Linux/UNIX users. To respond to the growing needs of data protection, the TS-119P II provides local backup, remote backup, and cloud backup alternatives for safeguarding important data with an additional copy. In addition to providing efficient data sharing and backup, the capability of streaming videos, music, and photos to a variety of home devices, such as UPnP TV sets, hi-fi audio sets, Sony® PS3, and Microsoft® XBOX360, makes the TS-119P II a fun digital home center. The intuitive MyCloudNAS service simplifies the process of publishing contents in the TS-119P II over the Internet and helps create a personal cloud in just few steps. When on the go, the mobile app QMobile provides users who own an iOS or Android mobile device with a handy way to access the TS-119P II instantly.
SECURE STORAGE CENTER
Cross-platform Sharing with Antivirus
The TS-119P II supports SMB/CIFS with folder aggregation, NFS and AFP protocols for file sharing across Windows, Mac, Linux/UNIX networks. User accounts and shared folders can be created via the user-friendly web-based interface without IT expertise. The antivirus feature ensures business continuity by offering manual and scheduled virus scan against the latest viruses, malware, worms, and Trojan horses.
Windows Active Directory and LDAP Directory Service
The TS-119P II can be easily joined to a Windows Active Directory or LDAP Directory Service for efficient user account management. The domain users can use the same user account and password to connect to the TS-119P II on the local network.
Secure Network Access
• Secure FTP: The TS-119P II offers secure data transfer with SSL/TLS (explicit) encryption. Passive FTP port range setup is also supported.
• Shared folder management: The administrator can select to hide or show the network shared folders of the TS-119P II on Windows network.
• User permission management: The administrator can set password, authorized shared folders, and quota for each user account.
• Policy-based unauthorized IP blocking: The administrator can allow, deny or auto block specified IP addresses or network domains attempting to connect to the TS-119P II via SSH, Telnet, HTTP(S), FTP, Samba, or AFP.
• Remote login: The TS-119P II supports remote login via SSH or Telnet.
• Comprehensive log system: The TS-119P II records detailed file access logs when users access the server via Samba, iSCSI, FTP, AFP, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SSH, and networking services accessed by online users.
COMPLETE BACKUP SOLUTIONS
TS-119P II provides complete backup solutions, including local backup, remote backup, and cloud backup.
Local backup alternatives include:
• The QNAP Windows-based utility NetBak Replicator
• Apple Time Machine support
• Third-party backup software
• USB one touch copy
• External drive backup.
Remote backup alternatives include:
• Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR) for backing up the TS-119P II to a remote TS-119P II, an FTP server, or an external drive.
• Cloud storage backup for backing up the TS-119P II to online cloud backup storage, such as Amazon S3 and ElephantDrive.
REVOLUTIONARY HOME VIDEO, MUSIC & PHOTO CENTER
The TS-119P II is an ideal solution for easily storing large amount of multimedia files, including videos, music, and photos, and then sharing them within the home network with various network media devices.
Home Photo Center
The TS-119P II provides an easy way for photo backup, archiving, and sharing. Simply upload photos to the TS-119P II, and beautiful albums are automatically created. The albums are available for a web browser or UPnP-compatible players. Browsing the photos on widescreen TV with your family or share the photos over the Internet has never been easier.
• View photo slideshow with background music
• Display photo details from EXIF: date, exposure time, aperture, etc.
• Publish photos in a few clicks to social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and more.
• Share photos with friends by email
• Browse photos via QMobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices
Home Music Center
The TS-119P II provides various ways for enjoying the music stored on it. Simply upload music to the TS-119P II, and it’s ready to go.
• Enjoy music on the desktop: Listen to favorite MP3 songs streamed from iTunes Server, or play music with a web browser on the desktop computer.
• Play music on Logitech Squeezebox players: The SBS (Squeezebox Server) QPKG add-on helps efficiently manage and play the music with Logitech music players without even turning on the PC.
• Experience high-quality music directly on Hi-Fi system: Stream music to an UPnP Hi-Fi system and indulge in high-quality sound experience.
• Listen to music on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and Android devices: Wherever a 3G or Wi-Fi connection is available, the TS-119P II allows streaming tons of music right to iOS or Android devices with QMobile app. This won’t take up any storage space on the mobile devices to store music.
Home Movie/Video Center
The TS-119P II provides proficient capability for storing high-definition videos, movies, and ripped Blu-ray DVDs, and then stream to a TV directly or via Sony PS3, Microsoft Xbox 360, or other network media players. The TS-119P II is fast so it can stream multiple 1080p HD movies concurrently. The whisper-quiet design brings cinema-grade home theater experience right in the living room.
ALL-IN-ONE NAS SERVER FOR HOME AND SOHO
The TS-119P II supports a variety of applications for home and SOHO environments.
• File Server: The TS-119P II allows file sharing across Windows, Mac, Linux, and UNIX platforms. It also supports WebDAV for remote access to the shared folders via HTTP/HTTPS protocol.
• FTP Server: Set up the TS-119P II as an FTP server and share the files conveniently with friends or customers.
• Web Server: Host multiple websites on the TS-119P II with the built-in web server and virtual host feature. The TS-119P II supports PHP, MySQL, HTTPS connection, and SSL authentication. It is the ideal solution to create personal or business websites, e-shops, blogs, content management system (CMS), wiki, and so on.
• MySQL Server: The TS-119P II can be flexibly applied in various deployments such as a database server of another web server in remote site or as an additional backup database server.
• Printer Server: Connect up to 3 USB printers to the TS-119P II and share the printers with family or business members for network printing within the LAN or over the Internet.
The TS-119P II is a 24/7 download station for high speed BT, eMule, FTP, and HTTP download. Use the Download Station with the QGet utility to manage the download tasks remotely on the local network or the Internet. The TS-119P II also supports continuous NZB and eMule download by QPKG add-on without turning on a PC.
Connect to multiple IP cameras for real-time monitoring, recording, and playback with Surveillance Station. The TS-119P II supports leading IP camera brands such as AXIS, D-Link, IPUX, LevelOne, Linksys, Panasonic, and VIVOTEK. Particular models support two-way video and audio monitoring and recording, and smart PTZ control to control the monitoring direction of the IP cameras with a web browser. [See detailed support list.]
Software Expansion via QPKG Add-ons
Maximize the usage of the TS-119P II by installing additional QPKG software add-ons developed by users in QNAP’s worldwide community.
Convenient Wi-Fi Connection
Connect the TS-119P II to the home wireless network through a USB Wi-Fi dongle for convenient access. TheTS-119P II is compatible with fast 802.11n and 802.11g dongles for Wi-Fi connection.
Web File Manager
TheTS-119P II provides Web File Manager for users to access and manage the server data anytime, anywhere with a web browser. Web File Manager supports intelligent data search, batch files upload and download, file extraction, mounting ISO files, file-level permission settings, and more.
PERSONAL/PRIVATE CLOUD STORAGE
The TS-119P II helps users reap all the benefits of cloud computing. A personal cloud for home usage or a private cloud for business use can be built easily. This cloud provides flexible ways for data access, sharing, and backup, virtually anytime, anywhere.
The MyCloudNAS service simplifies the process of publishing contents in the TS-119P II over the Internet. It provides a web-based portal for file management and access, and supports backing up important data from the TS-119P II to other cloud storage providers such as Amazon S3 and ElephantDrive.
MyCloudNas Access Code
While exposing the TS-119P II to the Internet could raise security concerns, the MyCloudNas Access Code provides privacy control to make selected services only visible to authorized users.
QMobile App for On-the-go Contents Access
QMobile is an application designed for iOS and Android mobile devices. Terabytes of photos, music and videos stored on the TS-119P II are ready to be streamed by QMobile from anywhere regardless of the actual storage size of the mobile devices. QMobile also provides a convenient way for uploading photos on the mobile devices to TS-119P II for instant sharing.
RAID Protection with Hot-swap Design
The TS-119P II supports Single, and JBOD disk configurations. The hot-swap design allows replacing the failed drive by hot swapping without turning off the server.
xclusive Q-RAID 1 Data Backup
The Turbo NAS supports exclusive Q-RAID 1 advanced data backup function. The data on NAS can be synchronized to the external USB or eSATA drive. If the internal hard drive on the NAS should fail, users can install the external SATA hard drive to the NAS to restore the data and normal system operation.
IP-SAN/ iSCSI Storage and Virtual Disk Drives (VDD) for Storage Expansion
The TS-119P II provides a cost-efficient iSCSI solution to set up an IP-SAN storage. With the built-in iSCSI initiator, the TS-119P II can also connect to other iSCSI targets over the network and turn them into virtual disk drives (VDD).
User-friendly System Management
• Instant SMS, Email, and Windows Live Messenger Alert: Configure the SMTP server, SMS server, and Windows Live Messenger account settings on the TS-119P II, and instant system warning or error messages will be sent via email, SMS and Windows Live Messenger.
• SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol): Collect the information, warnings, or errors of the TS-119P II and send warnings to up to 3 SNMP servers for centralized management and real-time monitoring.
• S.M.A.R.T. & Advanced Hard Drive Health Scan (HHS): Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) helps the administrator monitor hard drive status. Moreover, the TS-119P II supports Hard Drive Health Scan (HHS) for disk checking and bad blocks scanning.
• Graphical Display of Resource Monitor: The TS-119P II provides an easy-to-read graphic to display critical system statistics on disk & memory usage, CPU utilization, and so on.
The Gigabit Ethernet interface and fast processor enable the TS-119P II to deliver superior performance and high reliability for critical applications.
ECO-FRIENDLY & ENERGY-EFFICIENT
The TS-119P II features green technologies to protect the environment and save electricity bill. The smart fan monitors the system temperature of the TS-119P II and automatically adjusts its speed to ensure quiet operation and power saving. The hard drives can be set to enter standby mode after a period of idling to reduce power consumption and extend hard drive lifespan. Scheduled power on/off feature provides flexibility to only allow the TS-119P II to operate in designated time and therefore minimize power usage.
• Wake on LAN: Enable this option to power on the TS-119P II remotely by Wake on LAN.
• Hard Drive Standby: Configure the hard drives to enter standby mode if there is no drive access within the specified period.
• Scheduled Power on/off: The flexible scheduled power on/off feature is provided for IT administrators to manage the up time of TS-119P II according to the working hours. The administrator can set the time for automatic system power on, power off, or restart on any days of the week.
• UPS Support: The TS-119P II supports USB UPS devices (usbhid-ups supported) to allow users to store the data in time and avoid critical data loss when power outage occurs during data transfer. Network UPS allows multiple TS-119P II servers on the same physical network to be protected by a single UPS via receiving UPS notification on abnormal power supply.
CPU: Marvell 2.0GHz
DRAM: 512MB DDRIII RAM
Flash Memory: 16MB
HDD: 1 x 3.5" SATA or 2.5” SATA II/SSD HDD
1. Maximum raw capacity: 3TB
2. The system is shipped without HDD.
3. For the HDD compatibility list, please visit http://www.qnap.com/pro_compatibility.asp
HDD Tray: 1 x swappable tray
LAN Port: 1 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
LED Indicators: STATUS, LAN, USB, HDD
• 3 x USB 2.0 port (Front:1 Back: 2)
• Supports USB printer, disk, pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS, etc.
eSATA: 1 x eSATA port (Back)
Buttons: Power button, USB one-touch-backup button, reset button
Alarm Buzzer: System warning
Form Factor: Tower
Dimensions: 168.5(H) x 73(W) x 225(D) mm, 6.63(H) x 2.87(W) x 8.86(D) inch
• Net weight: 1.04kg/ 2.29 lb
• Gross weight: 1.80kg/ 3.97 lb
Power Consumption (W) (with 1 x 500GB HDD installed):
• Sleep mode: 4W
• In operation: 7W
Temperature: 0~40˚C/ 32~104°F
Humidity: 0~95% R.H.
Sound Level (Standby/In Operation): 10.13 dB/12.83 dB
Power Supply: External power adaptor,36W, Input: 100-240V
Secure Design: K-lock security slot for theft prevention
Fan: 1 x quiet cooling fan (5 cm, 12V DC)
While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we are not liable for any
omissions or errors.
Please read our terms and conditions