|Phone support in New Zealand
|D-Link DHP-W306AV PowerLine AV Wireless N Extender
In stock as at 24 May
|$138.85 incl GST (including FREE delivery)
What do I get for my money?
Pay by direct credit and save $2.08
DHP-W306AV - PowerLine AV Wireless N Extender (Hardware Revision A1)
Note: IPv6 ready support is currently only available on DHP-W306AV from hardware revision A1
* Speeds Up to 14x Faster than Wireless G3
* Up to 200 Mbps2 through PowerLine Network
* Easily connect and secure Home Network with push button security
* Extend your existing wireless network coverage for Your Entire Home or Office
* Plug & Play Installation
* QoS Support to Prioritize Internet Traffic
* Connect Computers, Game Consoles, or Media Players to the Web
* Supports secure wireless encryption using WPA or WPA2
* Fast Ethernet Ports for Wired Network Speeds
* D-Link Green Product
The PowerLine AV Wireless N Extender, compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, instantly transforms your home’s existing electrical wiring into a high-speed PowerLine network.
USE EXISTING ELECTRICAL WIRING TO CREATE A HOME NETWORK
The D-Link® Powerline AV Wireless N Extender (DHP-W306AV), compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, uses your home's existing electrical wiring to create a network or extend your existing network(2). It turns every power outlet into a possible network connection to access digital media devices, game consoles, print servers, computers and network storage devices throughout your home. Coupled with Wireless N, the DHP-W306AV enables you to extend your wireless network to the farthest corners of your home without the need for unsightly network cables. No extra drilling and extra wiring required!
FASTER WIRELESS SPEEDS, WIDER COVERAGE
The Wireless N technology incorporated into the DHP-W306AV uses intelligent antenna technology to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform 802.11g devices(3). The DHP-W306AV is also capable of delivering transfer rates up to 200Mbps(1) through the Powerline Network, so you can stream high definition video, enjoy lag-free gaming and faster access to large files within your network.
EASY SECURITY SETUP
The DHP-W306AV features a convenient Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) button for simple, secure wireless network configuration with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption keeping your network traffic safe and secure. It also features an encryption security button (ENY) that enables secure transmission between each HomePlug AV device.
IDEAL FOR BANDWIDTH-INTENSIVE APPLICATIONS
The DHP-W306AV is capable of delivering high data transfer rates, both wired and wirelessly. This rapid transmission speed makes it ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications, enabling smooth HD video streaming, VoiP calls, and lag-free online gaming. In addition, it prioritizes Internet traffic, ensuring that multimedia applications do not experience glitches while web surfing and downloads are in progress. This device provides ample network bandwidth, enabling digital home consumers to tap into existing electrical wiring for high-quality multimedia streaming.
• IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3u
• IEEE 802.11b
• IEEE 802.11g
• IEEE 802.11n
• HomePlug AV
• 10/100Base-TX Ethernet Port with Auto MDI/MDIX
• RJ-45 Connector
Maximum Data Rate
• 200 Mbps
• Two fixed external 2 dBi Omni-direction antennas
Powerline Modulation Scheme
• OFDM Symbol Modulation
Powerline Frequency Band
• 2Mhz to 30Mhz
• 128-bit AES Data encryption
• WEP 64/128-Bit Data encryption
• Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
• Power saving mode supported
• Compliant with European Energy using Product Directive (EuP)
• CE LVD
• 30°F to 104° F (0°C to 40°C)
• 10% to 95% (Non-condensing)
• 4.1" x 2.8" x 2.0" (105 x 70 x 52 mm)
• 0.46lbs (208 g)
Minimum System Requirements
• For Configuration Utility, Computer with:
• 233MHz Processor
• 10MB Disk Space
• 64MB RAM
• CD-ROM Drive
• Network Interface Card
• Windows® 7(5), Windows Vista®(5), Windows® XP SP2(5), or Mac OSX6 (v10.4)
• Internet Explorer® v6 or Mozilla® Firefox® v3.0
• 110~240VAC, 50/60Hz
For Internet Access
• Cable or DSL Modem
• Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
• Two or more PowerLine AV Adapters
• PowerLine AV Wireless N Extender
• 1 Ethernet Cable
• Quick Install Guide
1. Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch, short wave radios, or other powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug Powerline Alliance Standard.
2. Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring conditions and configuration may effect the performance fo this product.A minimum of two D-Link Powerline AV Network Adapters are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug adapter directly into a power outlet.
3. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link's 802.11n devices.
5. Computer must adhere to Microsoft's recommended system requirements.
6. Software included is not Mac-compatible.
7. Latest Software and Documentation available at D-Link Tech Support site
While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we are not liable for any
omissions or errors.
Please read our terms and conditions