|NetComm NP203 Powerline Home Entertainment Connection Kit, 200Mbps
Out of stock
|$130.93 incl GST (including FREE delivery)
What do I get for my money?
Pay by direct credit and save $1.96
* Kit consists of a 4-port desktop powerline adapter and a single port desktop powerline adapter
* High speed data rates of up to 200Mbps
* Ideal for connecting multiple Internet enabled devices within a home entertainment environment – connect up to four devices
* Range of up to 300 metres (point to point)
* Plug and play – no setup required
* Extend or create an Ethernet network using existing household powerpoints
More and more devices are becoming Internet enabled, especially in the home entertainment area. TVs, blu-ray players, gaming consoles and personal video recorders all require an Internet connection to perform at maximum potential. So what can you do if your modem is in one room and your home entertainment devices are in another room? The Home Entertainment Connection Kit provides an easy way to transfer the Internet anywhere in your home and supplies a fast connection for up to 4 devices. This technology is plug and play with no set-up required. Simply connect the single port adapter to your broadband modem/router that will transmit an Internet signal around your network of power lines. Plug the 4-port adapter to another power point around your home and the Internet will become available for you to connect up to four devices to your online network. NetComm’s Home Entertainment Connection Kit is capable of up to 200Mbps data transmission meaning it is perfect for delivering consistent, high-quality streaming of audio and SD (Standard-Definition)/ HD (High-Definition) video content.
NetComm’s Home Entertainment Connection Kit harnesses the potential of Ethernet-Over-Powerline technology to provide you with an easy, reliable and secure method for providing Internet access to devices in your home entertainment centre. Whether it be your Internet enabled TV, blu-ray player, gaming console, personal video recorder, digital set-top box or Internet radio, connection to the Internet is no longer an issue. Simply connect the single port adapter to your broadband modem/router that will transmit an Internet signal around your network of power lines. Plug the 4-port adapter to another power point around your home and the Internet will become available for you to connect up to four devices to your online network. NetComm’s Home Entertainment Connection Kit is capable of up to 200Mbps(1) data transmission meaning it is perfect for delivering consistent, high-quality streaming of audio and SD (Standard-Definition)/ HD (High-Definition) video content.
• Intellon INT6400
• IEEE802.3; IEEE802.3u
• HomePlug AV
• Four RJ-45 (10/100Base-T Ethernet)/One RJ-45 (10/100Base-T Ethernet)
• One 200Mbps Power Line Port supporting co-existence with 14/85Mbps HomePlug
• 128-bit AES Link Encryption with Key Management
Data Transfer Rate
• 200 Mbps over Powerline and 10/100Mbps over Ethernet
• OFDM Symbol Modulation on Line synchronization 1024/256/64/16/8 - QAM, QPSK, BPSK, ROBO Carrier Modulation
• 2 ~ 28 Mhz
• Mix of TDMA and CSMA/CA channel access scheme;CO device generates a periodic beacon carrier for channel access scheme
• Estimated range of 300m in wall power lines
• 100Base-T; Cat. 5 UTP Cable
• 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
• -20°C to 70°C ambient temperature
• 10 to 90% maximum (non-condensing)
• 100 ~ 240V @ 50/60Hz Internal
• 6 ft AC power cord/Embedded AU Housing Plastic
• Device Detect/Diagnostic, NEK Password Setup for Local and Remote Device Windows 2000, ME, NT, XP, or Vista for Initial Setup
• Power; PL-Link/Act (with dual-color throughput function); ETH 1 thru 4 Link/Act
• C-Tick, CE
(1) Maximum throughput based on theoretical data rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, and network overhead, lower actual throughput rate.
While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we are not liable for any
omissions or errors.
Please read our terms and conditions